Tired of Tuesday morning “strategy” meetings and high pressure sales environments? Looking to work for a company which does things a little differently?
We are currently accepting applications from affiliate brokers looking for a change. We are a client-focused, hard-working, family-run company which values professionalism, individuality and dedication. If this sounds like you, please send us a brief cover letter and resume detailing your experience to email@example.com.
Receptionist/Office Administrator (part-time)
The Restivo Group Realtors is seeking a motivated, proactive person for an interesting and varied position providing administrative support to the Principal Broker. If you love Real Estate and are looking to start or resume your career in the business within a family-oriented, supportive environment, this may be the perfect position for you. With no two days the same, you will learn all there is to know about the industry within a very short space of time; from taking calls from prospective clients to updating our Facebook and Twitter feeds to creating eye-catching marketing materials, you will be an essential part of The Restivo Group from day one. You will need to be licensed already, or willing to become licensed in the state of Tennessee by May 1st, 2015 (and preferably as soon as possible). This is a part-time position of approximately 20 hours per week; we are very happy to discuss flexible working arrangements with potential candidates.
Further particulars can be found below. Please send a cover letter and resume detailing your experience, availability and expected salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on July 1, 2016.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Reporting To: Principal Broker
To provide general day-to-day administrative assistance to the Principal Broker with duties mainly consisting of property management, marketing and providing receptionist cover.
- Answering the business phone line during agreed times
- Document preparation (letters, memos, proposals, contracts, reports, etc.)
- Update and maintain tenant and property records
- Display professional and friendly attitude, both written and orally when dealing with Tenants.
- Oversee day-to-day vendor operations and service calls
Records and Information Management:
- Daily filing of documents
- Responsible for the creation and maintaining of records management
- Maintain the flow of information to tenants
- Assist with contract preparation
- Assist with arranging and managing work carried out to properties including (but not limited to): coordinating with contractors, arranging emergency work to properties, extermination needs etc. You will also be responsible for following up with tenant to ensure situations arising have been taken care of properly
- Responsible for updating, at the Principal Broker and Media and Marketing Manager’s direction, social media feeds and the Restivo Group website
- Responsible for creating marketing materials for listed properties
- Possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must have strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Reliability; must report to work and all meetings at agreed times
- Professional telephone manners and appearance
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Previous real estate experience, either within a workplace or educational setting (preferred)
- Affiliate broker’s license or willingness to become licensed by October 2, 2016 (essential)
- Microsoft Office (essential)